Who we need
Design / Developer Responsibilities
The website design / developer will be responsible for the appearance of a brands website and technical aspects, such as site speed and how much traffic the site can handle. Web developers may also create site content that requires technical features.
- Deep expertise and hands on experience with Web Applications and programming languages
- Utilize relevant technologies in order to design, develop, document, and support moderate to complex integration
- solutions, applying design patterns, reference architectures, and best practices
- Strong understanding of UI, cross-browser compatibility, general web functions and standards
- Optimize assets for max speed and scalability
- Be comfortable in a fast-paced environment, multi-task and collaborate with quick turn around times
UI UX Specialist Responsibilities
The UI/UX designer will work closely with our creative, media, and client teams to ensure seamless web/mobile design and the successful implementation of UI/UX best practices and principles across all our digital platforms.
- Investigating user experience design requirements for our suite of digital assets.
- Developing and conceptualizing a comprehensive UI/UX design strategy for the brand.
- Producing high-quality UX design solutions through wireframes, visual and graphic designs, flow diagrams, storyboards, site maps, and prototypes.
- Designing UI elements and tools such as navigation menus, search boxes, tabs, and widgets for our digital assets.
- Testing UI elements such as CTAs, banners, page layouts, page designs, page flows, and target links for landing pages.
- Collaborating with the client, and designers to ensure a customized experiences for the digital user.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in Web development or related field, or relevant experience.
- Solid knowledge and experience in programming applications.
- Proficient in My SQL and google analytics.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Solid ability in both written and verbal communication.
- High degree of independent judgment.
- Able to solve complex problems.
Who we are
Marketsmith Inc. is a women-owned, full-service marketing agency with a proven history of launching products that build successful brands. Our mission is to deliver real business impact for our clients through the applied use of omnichannel campaigns, high-performance creative, and end-to-end measurement. We launch challenger brands into champions and grow champion brands into legends.
Our unique culture aligns experienced professionals with hungry innovators to create a diverse environment built to drive new discoveries, efficient operations, and effective executions. The team operates under the vision of a highly respected CEO and leadership team who inspire teamwork, innovation, and the ability to make a difference. In our work-from-anywhere environment, location is not a barrier of entry for any Marketsmith employee. Marketsmith also stands for much more than just great marketing campaigns. The team values community over everything and is committed to establishing a more equitable future for underrepresented communities through educational workshops, knowledge sessions, employment opportunities, and philanthropic efforts.
What we offer
Flexible Remote Work Setting: The Marketsmith Inc office is open for jobs that require that in-person support, but the team is predominantly working from home as we have fully transitioned to a work-from-anywhere model. Marketsmith offers paid time off, Summer Fridays, and a robust benefits package that includes health, dental, accident, life, and critical care insurance; health and dependent flexible spending accounts; a 401(k); guest speakers; access to classes to earn certifications and master technology and marketing tools; an easy commute from NJ, NYC metro, or NE PA; and opportunities to volunteer for causes to help families and/or animals in need. Marketsmith could be your new professional home.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. To level the field, we’ll ask you to take a personality assessment test and agree to a background check.