Who we need
The Traffic Coordinator will provide someone with an excellent opportunity to learn and understand multiple facets of the agency business in a role that interacts with personnel in all departments, including Creative, Production, Media, and Account Management.
Work in cooperation with Production Manager to:
- Traffic projects after intake through final file release on assigned projects
- Ensure that all team members review and sign off on projects
- Monitor timelines and ensure that no tasks have been missed.
- Assist in re-prioritizing project schedules as new projects are added or priorities shift.
- Gather information necessary to manage projects in a time-efficient manager
- Reply to routine inquiries; expedites flow of work; initiates follow-ups when necessary
- Manage flow of multiple projects concurrently, taking ownership of all deadlines, and communicating priorities.
- Attendance and participation at all status/status report meetings
- Maintain accurate files for tracking project progress
- Desire and ability to learn and master proofreading skills
- Assist Production Manager with any other required tasks
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- Highly organized, extremely detail-oriented, and ability to multi-task in a fast paced, deadline driven environment
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- The ability to identify and solve problems proactively
- Good interpersonal skills
- Enthusiasm to learn the agency business
- Preferred Qualifications: Advanced knowledge of English grammar and/or previous experience with proofreading
Who we are
Marketsmith Inc. is a women-owned, full-service marketing agency with a proven history of launching products that build successful brands. Our mission is to deliver real business impact for our clients through the applied use of omnichannel campaigns, high-performance creative, and end-to-end measurement. We launch challenger brands into champions and grow champion brands into legends.
Our unique culture aligns experienced professionals with hungry innovators to create a diverse environment built to drive new discoveries, efficient operations, and effective executions. The team operates under the vision of a highly respected CEO and leadership team who inspire teamwork, innovation, and the ability to make a difference. In our work-from-anywhere environment, location is not a barrier of entry for any Marketsmith employee. Marketsmith also stands for much more than just great marketing campaigns. The team values community over everything and is committed to establishing a more equitable future for underrepresented communities through educational workshops, knowledge sessions, employment opportunities, and philanthropic efforts.
What we offer
Flexible Remote Work Setting: The Marketsmith Inc office is open for jobs that require that in-person support, but the team is predominantly working from home as we have fully transitioned to a work-from-anywhere model. Marketsmith offers paid time off, Summer Fridays, and a robust benefits package that includes health, dental, accident, life, and critical care insurance; health and dependent flexible spending accounts; a 401(k); guest speakers; access to classes to earn certifications and master technology and marketing tools; an easy commute from NJ, NYC metro, or NE PA; and opportunities to volunteer for causes to help families and/or animals in need. Marketsmith could be your new professional home.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. To level the field, we’ll ask you to take a personality assessment test and agree to a background check.