Who we are
We are the largest woman-owned, full-service martech advertising agency of its kind. Guided by our I.P.Q. process, which combines patented marketing technology with hands-on experience, intuition and humanity, we rigorously apply data science and analytics to achieve the best possible outcomes for our clients across all marketing disciplines.
We are a diverse company focused on giving back and encouraging our employees to do great work so they can do good things. Our unique culture puts our employees first – from new graduates to seasoned professionals, and offers tremendous opportunities for learning and advancement as well as competitive salaries. We operate under the vision of a highly-respected CEO and leadership team who inspire team work, innovation and the ability to make a difference for the company. Our employees enjoy all the benefits of working for a Manhattan agency without the commute.
Who we need
A hands-on digital media strategist who will create and execute digital media programs across a variety of clients. This position is client-facing and requires a candidate who is a strong, confident presenter with client-facing experience.
- Learn all phases of the clients’ marketing objectives.
- Negotiate and execute media plans, including preparation of media budgets, contract with vendor partners, and supporting creative materials.
- Work with account teams to develop digital media strategy briefs.
- Work side-by-side with the data analytics team to ensure media plan is guided by client data insight
- Create and present media plans including objectives, strategy, tactics, rationale for achieving KPI’s
- Monitor digital campaigns ensuring all learnings are being optimized
- Train and supervise digital media planners/buyers as needed
- Participate in new business project assignments.
- Maintain industry relationships, participate in webinars, industry events, etc. and stay up to date on trends.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree plus 5+ years of progressive experience, preferably in a large media agency environment
- Expertise in local market and national planning/buying across all digital media channels
- Strong collaboration and cross-functional leadership skills
- Excellent written, verbal, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Working knowledge of data analytics and media mix modeling a plus
- Direct Response media experience a plus
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment