Who we need
The ideal candidate will have 2+ years’ experience in PPC media strategy and buying. You will be responsible for providing strategic search recommendations based off of his or her data analysis, experience and market research. You will also implement test and learn strategies and analyze the overall performance of our PPC marketing initiatives. Your analysis and recommendations will help make our marketing strategies more impactful to our clients’ business objectives and outcomes.
You will be responsible for implementation of search strategies, creating & presenting reporting to clients, and providing projections against media KPIs. You will work hand in hand with senior media leads and client performance team members to ensure PPC media is executed in the most effective and efficient way, meeting and exceeding client expectations and goals.
Search Strategy & Buying
- Partner with Media Strategists & Planners to provide POV on Search tactics and budget levels for our clients based on their business goals.
- Work with Search director to execute strategy, testing methodology and forward-looking roadmap, working to help understand and set expectations for outcomes and risk vs. reward.
- Responsible for campaign development, management, and optimization within various platforms, such as Google Ads, Microsoft Advertising, SA260, Google Analytics & Amazon – tracking set-up, keyword and ad copy creation, negative keyword strategy, website exclusions, URL audits, expansions, QA, etc.
- Conduct keyword and competitive research
- Ensure client budgets are being spent effectively and as scheduled.
- Ideal Qualifications: Ad Words & Amazon certifications
- Develop a deep understanding of the client’s programs, products, industry and competitive landscape.
- Builds relationships and maintains ongoing communications with media representatives.
- Stay current with industry trends, standard methodologies and provide perspective on the potential impact to our clients and their campaigns.
Performance Optimization & Reporting
- Drive ongoing optimization to KPI’s to achieve client goals based on tactic, campaign, keyword and ad copy/creative performance.
- Work closely with Lead Analyst/Business Analyst on performance reviews, optimizations and reporting to drive business outcomes for clients.
- Provide support to Finance Department as needed for billing and search engine invoicing.
Who we are
Marketsmith Inc. is a women-owned, full-service marketing agency with a proven history of launching products that build successful brands. Our mission is to deliver real business impact for our clients through the applied use of omnichannel campaigns, high-performance creative, and end-to-end measurement. We launch challenger brands into champions and grow champion brands into legends.
Our unique culture aligns experienced professionals with hungry innovators to create a diverse environment built to drive new discoveries, efficient operations, and effective executions. The team operates under the vision of a highly respected CEO and leadership team who inspire teamwork, innovation, and the ability to make a difference. In our work-from-anywhere environment, location is not a barrier of entry for any Marketsmith employee. Marketsmith also stands for much more than just great marketing campaigns. The team values community over everything and is committed to establishing a more equitable future for underrepresented communities through educational workshops, knowledge sessions, employment opportunities, and philanthropic efforts.
What we offer
Flexible Remote Work Setting: The Marketsmith Inc office is open for jobs that require that in-person support, but the team is predominantly working from home as we have fully transitioned to a work-from-anywhere model. Marketsmith offers paid time off, Summer Fridays, and a robust benefits package that includes health, dental, accident, life, and critical care insurance; health and dependent flexible spending accounts; a 401(k); guest speakers; access to classes to earn certifications and master technology and marketing tools; an easy commute from NJ, NYC metro, or NE PA; and opportunities to volunteer for causes to help families and/or animals in need. Marketsmith could be your new professional home.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. To level the field, we’ll ask you to take a personality assessment test and agree to a background check.