Who we are
At Marketsmith, Inc., outcomes are everything. For our clients, ourselves and the community around us. So much so, in fact, that we refer to ourselves as The Outcomes Agency. We are a woman-owned, data driven omnichannel marketing agency that delivers real business impact for direct-to-consumer and challenger brands in any category through the applied use of technology. Our mission is to make challenger brands champions. It’s not just about data science, however, or the application of analytics. Our focus on outcomes means we begin by thoroughly understanding our client’s business and a willingness to commit shared accountability for success.
We are a diverse company focused on giving back and encouraging our employees to do great work so they can do good things. Our unique culture puts our employees first – from new graduates to seasoned professionals and offers tremendous opportunities for learning and advancement as well as competitive salaries. We operate under the vision of a highly-respected CEO and leadership team who inspire team work, innovation and the ability to make a difference. Our employees enjoy all the benefits of working for a Manhattan agency without the commute.
- Collaborate with the planning team to establish business objectives and integrate operational plans that drive business results
- Develop, manage and optimize paid search campaigns actively leading the full funnel strategic planning with focus on tactical buying, implementation and ROI.
- Continuously analyze results and optimize multiple campaigns through meticulous and precise focus on incremental attribution across all paid search partners.
- Manage detailed media budgets by allocating resources across multiple campaigns to balance market penetration and return on ad spend (ROAS).
- Maintain high level of up-to-date knowledge of best practices and strategies in the management of online pay-per-click (PPC) to optimize campaign success.
- Proven ability to lead search engine optimization efforts on company website and landing pages, provide recommendations for improving the site’s structure, page construction, content, keyword lists, page title, metatags, link strategies and SEO copy writing.
- Work with front-end development to make sure landing pages are optimized for campaign performance and function as intended.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, advertising or the equivalent required. Master’s degree in Engineering, Statistics, Economics or Computer Science is highly desirable and preferred.
- 5+ years’ experience in a branding, marketing, advertising or digital ad agency
- Professional experience that demonstrates hands-on experience buying and placing digital ad campaigns across paid search for national and/or local brands and Fortune 500 companies.
- Google AdWords and Bing AdWords Certification.
- Proven ability and knowledge of best practices in paid search industries with a professional portfolio of award-winning digital work.
- Deep understanding of paid search platforms and algorithms.
- Proven experience with organic search strategies for enterprise level businesses.
- Significant experience developing and executing digital ad campaigns on paid search platforms for start-up and established brands on the agency side.
- Meticulous and tactical experience analyzing conversion rates, acceptance rates, failure rates, and other common key performance indicators (KPIs), and developing pivot and corrective-action-plans (CAPs) to improve campaign performance.
- Expert with Excel (Pivot tables, Data Visualization, VLOOKUP and SMIF)
- Proven ability to analyze key metrics to optimize campaigns and continuously improve return on ad spend (ROAS).
- Strong interpersonal capabilities, with a focus on clear communication and effective collaboration.
- Demonstrated ability to look at data, identify trends, and make recommendations and act quickly.
What we offer
With free drinks and healthy snacks, a game room where you can blow off some steam, a walking club, and weight loss programs; paid time off and Summer Fridays; a robust benefits package including health, dental, accident, life, and critical care insurance, health and dependent flexible spending accounts; a matched 401K; guest speakers, access to classes to earn certifications and master technology and marketing tools, an easy commute from NJ, NYC metro, or NE PA, and opportunities to volunteer for causes to help families and animals in need, Marketsmith could be your new professional home.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. To level the field, we’ll ask you to take a personality assessment test and agree to a background check.