Who we need
The Omnichannel Media Director is responsible for planning through all stages of the process and across channels, from market immersion, decisioning, campaign delivery oversight, ongoing execution, optimization and campaign performance analysis. This role is deeply embedded in understanding our clients’ businesses and the levers that drive performance and outcomes. The Media Director will oversee a team of planners/buyers in both digital and traditional media, and is pivotal in ensuring the campaign is delivering to client outcomes and performance KPI’s across tactics. This is a client facing role. Must be comfortable leading, speaking and learning.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
Omnichannel Media Planning
- Provide omnichannel media plans geared towards delivering on our clients’ goals across both digital and traditional media.
- Work with various subject matter experts across platforms to understand when and why we utilize a particular tactic or approach and provide recommendations for overall campaign strategy based on target audience and business goals.
- Drive ongoing media innovation by staying current on emerging platforms, new techniques, consumer behavior trends, industry insights and innovation, and how seeking to test/incorporate into client campaigns based on reach and campaign targets.
- Proactively manage campaign execution, pacing/delivery and performance across platforms
- Collaborate with Strategist(s) and Media Operations to ensure tagging and measurement plans are aligned, and that campaigns and tactics are optimized towards both individual KPI’s and business goals.
- Articulate expectations for the campaign and individual tactics
- Oversee campaign budget, including allocation of monthly budgets, issuance/revisions of IO’s via the buying platform, and reconciliation monthly.
Strategy, Performance & Outcome Optimization
- Work with analytics team to create guardrails on campaign KPI’s, and review projections by tactic and for the overall campaign to pressure test
- Drive optimization strategy, documentation of campaign changes, and understanding impact on business outcomes
- Manage campaign performance needs from performance analysts and media buyers.
- Ensure client accounts are maintaining performance against targets/objectives
- Articulate what’s working/not working, strategic shifts recommended and optimizations made to internal teams and client teams.
Who we are
Marketsmith Inc. is a women-owned, full-service marketing agency with a proven history of launching products that build successful brands. Our mission is to deliver real business impact for our clients through the applied use of omnichannel campaigns, high-performance creative, and end-to-end measurement. We launch challenger brands into champions and grow champion brands into legends.
Our unique culture aligns experienced professionals with hungry innovators to create a diverse environment built to drive new discoveries, efficient operations, and effective executions. The team operates under the vision of a highly respected CEO and leadership team who inspire teamwork, innovation, and the ability to make a difference. In our work-from-anywhere environment, location is not a barrier of entry for any Marketsmith employee. Marketsmith also stands for much more than just great marketing campaigns. The team values community over everything and is committed to establishing a more equitable future for underrepresented communities through educational workshops, knowledge sessions, employment opportunities, and philanthropic efforts.
What we offer
Flexible Remote Work Setting: The Marketsmith Inc office is open for jobs that require that in-person support, but the team is predominantly working from home as we have fully transitioned to a work-from-anywhere model. Marketsmith offers paid time off, Summer Fridays, and a robust benefits package that includes health, dental, accident, life, and critical care insurance; health and dependent flexible spending accounts; a 401(k); guest speakers; access to classes to earn certifications and master technology and marketing tools; an easy commute from NJ, NYC metro, or NE PA; and opportunities to volunteer for causes to help families and/or animals in need. Marketsmith could be your new professional home.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. To level the field, we’ll ask you to take a personality assessment test and agree to a background check.