We are a woman-owned, data driven and performance focused omnichannel media agency that delivers real business impact for direct-to-consumer and challenger brands in any category through the applied use of technology. It’s not simply about data, however, or the application of analytics. Our focus on outcomes means we start with a genuine interest in understanding our client’s business and a willingness to commit shared accountability for success.
We are a diverse company focused on giving back and encouraging our employees to do great work so they can do good things. Our unique culture puts our employees first – from new graduates to seasoned professionals and offers tremendous opportunities for learning and advancement as well as competitive salaries. We operate under the vision of a highly-respected CEO and leadership team who inspire team work, innovation and the ability to make a difference for the company. Our employees enjoy all the benefits of working for a Manhattan agency without the commute.
A hands-on television and video media buyer who has relations with all of the major networks partners. DRTV experience is a must with general media buying experience a plus. Local buying experience is also a plus. You will need to create and execute television media strategies and buys across a variety of clients. This position is client-facing and requires a candidate who is a strong, confident presenter with client experience.
• Lead all DRTV national buying negotiation and execute Video (TV and Digital) media schedules, including preparation of TV/video media budgets and campaigns, as well as contract with vendor partners
• Deep knowledge on national marketplace including network, cable, syndication, digital video (Hulu, Apple TV, Roku, etc.)
• Working relationships with most of the national network’s sales managers and teams
• Work side-by-side with the planning and data analytics team to ensure media plan is guided by client data insight
• Partner with media planner to create and present media plans including TV/video objectives, strategy, tactics, rationale for achieving KPI’s
• Learn all phases of the clients’ marketing objectives
• Full understanding of TV media buying systems (Strata/Core/MediaOcean)
• Expertise in TV/Video research including Nielsen, SQAD, MRI, etc.
• Monitor all TV/video campaigns ensuring all learnings are being optimized
• Full expertise in TV/video attribution, optimizations and reporting
• Manage all media reconciliation
• Train and supervise buying assistant
• Experience in client presentations from media plans/buys to weekly and quarterly performance results
• Participate in new business project assignments
• Maintain industry relationships, participate in webinars, industry events, etc. and stay up to date on trends
• Bachelor’s Degree plus 5+ years of progressive experience, preferably in a large media agency environment
• Expertise in national buying across all TV/video media channels, general and local market expertise a plus
• Strong collaboration and cross-functional leadership skills
• Excellent written, verbal, analytical and problem-solving skills
• Working knowledge of data analytics and media mix modeling a plus
• Ability to work in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment
With free drinks and healthy snacks, a game room where you can blow off some steam, a walking club, and weight loss programs; paid time off and Summer Fridays; a robust benefits package including health, dental, accident, life, and critical care insurance, health and dependent flexible spending accounts; 401K; guest speakers, access to classes to earn certifications and master technology and marketing tools, an easy commute from NJ, NYC metro, or NE PA, and opportunities to volunteer for causes to help families and animals in need, Marketsmith could be your new professional home.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. To level the field, we’ll ask you to take a personality assessment test and agree to a background check.