Who we need
We are seeking a motivated and energetic artist to join our company as a Motion Graphics Designer. As part of our creative team, you create video content and assets for use across a wide variety of media, including social media, mobile platforms, and emerging media. You work with a larger team of creative professionals, supporting client goals and media initiatives, meaning that a collaborative mindset is an absolute must. Our ideal candidate is an expert in an array of Adobe products, including Adobe Photoshop and Adobe After Effects Design. You should also be an expert in other common design software.
- Diverse design skillset ranging from graphic design and video editing to three-dimensional animation.
- Create visually stunning video assets and content
- Collaborate with creative directors and other colleagues to best support larger media goals
- Take initiative on projects to over-deliver new and innovative solutions
- Create graphic templates for easy use by other team members and client teams
- Adhere to brand guidelines in ways that still push creative boundaries
- Strong understanding and general skills around motion graphics and video
- Take direction from Senior Creatives as it relates to approaching projects efficiently and prioritizing competing tasks
- Ability to design in a fast-paced environment, multi-task and collaborate with quick turn around times
- Turn marketing goals, strategic initiatives, and creative direction into executed designs & campaigns
- Stay up to date on the latest trends and technologies in design/marketing
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- A portfolio of work can often show the range of skills needed to be successful in the job
- Prior experience with and a strong portfolio of motion graphics work
- Expert-level knowledge of Adobe Suite and common motion graphics design software
- A never-ending desire to learn new techniques and technology to advance your craft
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Superb visual and conceptual skills to solve problems and create novel solutions
Who we are
Marketsmith Inc. is a women-owned, full-service marketing agency with a proven history of launching products that build successful brands. Our mission is to deliver real business impact for our clients through the applied use of omnichannel campaigns, high-performance creative, and end-to-end measurement. We launch challenger brands into champions and grow champion brands into legends.
Our unique culture aligns experienced professionals with hungry innovators to create a diverse environment built to drive new discoveries, efficient operations, and effective executions. The team operates under the vision of a highly respected CEO and leadership team who inspire teamwork, innovation, and the ability to make a difference. In our work-from-anywhere environment, location is not a barrier of entry for any Marketsmith employee. Marketsmith also stands for much more than just great marketing campaigns. The team values community over everything and is committed to establishing a more equitable future for underrepresented communities through educational workshops, knowledge sessions, employment opportunities, and philanthropic efforts.
What we offer
Flexible Remote Work Setting: The Marketsmith Inc office is open for jobs that require that in-person support, but the team is predominantly working from home as we have fully transitioned to a work-from-anywhere model. Marketsmith offers paid time off, Summer Fridays, and a robust benefits package that includes health, dental, accident, life, and critical care insurance; health and dependent flexible spending accounts; a 401(k); guest speakers; access to classes to earn certifications and master technology and marketing tools; an easy commute from NJ, NYC metro, or NE PA; and opportunities to volunteer for causes to help families and/or animals in need. Marketsmith could be your new professional home.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. To level the field, we’ll ask you to take a personality assessment test and agree to a background check.