Who we need
As a Media Operations Specialist, you will be an essential link between account management, media, analytics, and finance to ensure we’re properly instrumenting campaigns across a broad range of digital channels and tactics to ensure measurability and track performance.
You will help with creation of conversion strategy, 3rd party tag implementation and troubleshooting, ensuring that creative is being tracked properly in all platforms, and overseeing digital ad trafficking. You will need to provide occasional support to the finance and media teams with troubleshooting within the media buying platform as it relates to digital and traditional media.
This is the perfect position for someone who has previously worked in media operations ideally at another media agency, though publisher-side experience would also be considered.
What you will do
- Ad Trafficking:
- Campaign creation, tag and pixel trafficking in DCM
- Creative and URL swaps and rotation
- Distribution of tags to publishers for implementation
- Campaign Consulting and Troubleshooting:
- Communication with publishers and vendors for troubleshooting and reporting discrepancies
- Collaborate actively with the rest of the team to ensure resolution of day-to-day issues and work together to optimize our processes
- Quality Assurance:
- Troubleshoot ad serving and tag errors
- Analyze metrics to monitor for proper delivery and report discrepancies and broken creative tagging to the Client Performance / Account Management team
- Be responsible for successful QA and testing of all 3rd party tags, and all advertiser-provided creative assets prior to launch.
- QA and troubleshoot trafficking setup in the DoubleClick suite of products
- Training, Industry Knowledge, and Thought Leadership:
- Stay up to date on current trends and attribution
- Demonstrate an understanding of Martech tools and technology to ensure efficient delivery flow across departments, media partners and vendors.
- Understanding of digital media tactics and consumer journey inflection points to spearhead the tagging strategy by campaign and client
- Collaborate on pixel and conversion strategies and have the skills to then execute
- Build and manage internal and client relationships, as well as managing a team
- Other duties as assigned
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- 3+ years’ serving in an Ad Operations or Media Operations role
- 2+ years’ experience with the DoubleClick suite of products
- Understanding of third party ad-servers, channel specs, and other tracking technologies that can be incorporated into buys
- Prior experience with media buying platforms
- Experience in managing projects and people
- Knowledge of ad tech marketing is a plus