Who we are
We are the largest woman-owned, full-service martech advertising agency of its kind. Guided by our I.P.Q. process, which combines patented marketing technology with hands-on experience, intuition and humanity, we rigorously apply data science and analytics to achieve the best possible outcomes for our clients across all marketing disciplines.
We are a diverse company focused on giving back and encouraging our employees to do great work so they can do good things. Our unique culture puts our employees first – from new graduates to seasoned professionals, and offers tremendous opportunities for learning and advancement as well as competitive salaries. We operate under the vision of a highly-respected CEO and leadership team who inspire team work, innovation and the ability to make a difference for the company. Our employees enjoy all the benefits of working for a Manhattan agency without the commute.
Who we need
The MSI Marketing Associate is a fully participating team member, responsible for providing impeccable support on a day-to-day basis to the Client Performance Team. The Marketing Associate fosters strong client relationships while collaborating with the team to deliver great work of the highest quality.
- Drafts and issues all status and conference reports
- Works with Production/Traffic to develop job numbers, project timelines, production estimates, issuing media and trafficking instructions
- Works closely with internal media teams to ensure all plans and buys are developed on time and implemented correctly against the plan
- Leads the compiling of all estimates, client invoices and reconciliation on time and accurate
- Manages all internal budgets, labor hours tracking and reporting and profitability reports
- Manages all competitive intelligence by tracking and analyzing all competitive activity and trends, creative, media (traditional and non-traditional), and new product introductions and sales/market share to compile reports to present to clients
- Understands the IPQ process and supports the team in all aspects of this effort
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree and one year of experience in an agency or related environment.
- An action-oriented entrepreneurial spirit and a laser focus on the outcome, not just on the process
- A “your problem is my problem” attitude and an eagerness to explore all available resources to think differently about problems and solutions
- A thirst for knowledge to dig deep into the business to understand where the pain points are and the ability to link our work directly back to the business as much as possible
- A resilient positive demeanor to foster a highly collaborative environment
- Confidence to present your own and other’s work persuasively, whether written or verbal
- Financial savvy – the willingness and capability to work with numbers
- Curiosity to learn further about the advertising business and account management from emerging media and technology, trade publications, industry blogs and industry collateral