Who we are
At Marketsmith, Inc., outcomes are everything. For our clients, ourselves and the community around us. So much so, in fact, that we refer to ourselves as The Outcomes Agency. We are a woman-owned, data driven omnichannel marketing agency that delivers real business impact for direct-to-consumer and challenger brands in any category through the applied use of technology. Our mission is to make challenger brands champions. It’s not just about data science, however, or the application of analytics. Our focus on outcomes means we begin by thoroughly understanding our client’s business and a willingness to commit shared accountability for success.
We are a diverse company focused on giving back and encouraging our employees to do great work so they can do good things. Our unique culture puts our employees first – from new graduates to seasoned professionals and offers tremendous opportunities for learning and advancement as well as competitive salaries. We operate under the vision of a highly-respected CEO and leadership team who inspire team work, innovation and the ability to make a difference. Our employees enjoy all the benefits of working for a Manhattan agency without the commute.
Who we need
The Junior Art Director will work with agency art directors, copywriters, and creative directors to conceive and design advertising and marketing campaigns across various media, including print, digital, mobile, out-of-home, direct mail, and video. This is an excellent opportunity for someone with a strong undergraduate portfolio to begin and grow a career in advertising while learning from an experienced group of mentors.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- Portfolio showing strong skills in both design and conceptual thinking in various media including print and digital
- Excellent undergraduate and/or industry referrals
- Comfortable on a Mac platform
- Strong proficiency in the latest Adobe Creative Suite (specifically Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign) as well as ability with PowerPoint
- Understanding of motion graphics, HTML5 a strong plus
- Skilled with Premier and After Effects a strong, strong, strong plus
- Assist senior creative staff in extending campaigns across various media and resizing ads into different formats
- Participate in campaign concept development from brief through presentation
What we offer
With free drinks and healthy snacks, a free gym membership, walking club, various wellness programs, a game room/lounge area where you can blow off some steam; paid time off, work from home time and Summer Fridays; a robust benefits package including health, dental, accident, life, and critical care insurance, health and dependent flexible spending accounts; a 401K; guest speakers, access to classes to earn certifications and master technology and marketing tools, an easy commute from NJ, NYC metro, or NE PA, and opportunities to volunteer for causes to help families and/or animals in need, Marketsmith could be your new professional home.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. To level the field, we’ll ask you to take a personality assessment test and agree to a background check