Who we are
At Marketsmith, Inc., outcomes are everything. For our clients, ourselves and the community around us. So much so, in fact, that we refer to ourselves as The Outcomes Agency. We are a woman-owned, data driven omnichannel marketing agency that delivers real business impact for direct-to-consumer and challenger brands in any category through the applied use of technology. Our mission is to make challenger brands champions. It’s not just about data science, however, or the application of analytics. Our focus on outcomes means we begin by thoroughly understanding our client’s business and a willingness to commit shared accountability for success.
We are a diverse company focused on giving back and encouraging our employees to do great work so they can do good things. Our unique culture puts our employees first – from new graduates to seasoned professionals and offers tremendous opportunities for learning and advancement as well as competitive salaries. We operate under the vision of a highly-respected CEO and leadership team who inspire team work, innovation and the ability to make a difference. Our employees enjoy all the benefits of working for a Manhattan agency without the commute.
Who we need
A hands-on digital media buyer who will execute digital media programs across a variety of clients and digital practices including social, display, programmatic, native and mobile. This position is client-facing and requires a candidate who is a strong, confident presenter with a deep knowledge of the media landscape.
- Experience with social buying (hands on) experience with Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, Pinterest
- Expertise in digital media (nationally and locally) including social, display, worked with programmatic partners, native media, mobile. Paid search expertise is a plus.
- Solid background of both awareness and traffic driving campaigns
- Learn all phases of the clients’ marketing objectives.
- Negotiate and execute media plans, including preparation of media budgets, contract with vendor partners, and supporting creative materials.
- Work with account teams to develop digital media strategy briefs.
- Work side-by-side with the data analytics team to ensure media plan is guided by client data insight
- Work with media planning to create and present media plans including objectives, strategy, tactics, rationale for achieving KPI’s
- Monitor digital campaigns ensuring all learnings are being optimized
- Train and supervise digital media buyers/planners as needed
- Participate in new business project assignments.
- Maintain industry relationships, participate in webinars, industry events, etc. and stay up to date on trends.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree plus 2-3 years experience with social buying (hands on) with Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn and Pinterest
- Experience working on outcome driven/response driven campaigns
- Client-facing experience, ability to understand and articulate media performance and insights, familiarity with tagging (DCM), programmatic experience a plus.
- Large media agency environment experience
- Expertise in local market and national buying across all digital media channels
- Strong collaboration and cross-functional leadership skills
- Excellent written, verbal, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Working knowledge of data analytics and media mix modeling a plus
- Direct Response media experience a plus
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment
What we offer
With free drinks and healthy snacks, walking club, various wellness programs, a game room/lounge area where you can blow off some steam; paid time off, work from home time and Summer Fridays; a robust benefits package including health, dental, accident, life, and critical care insurance, health and dependent flexible spending accounts; a 401K; guest speakers, access to classes to earn certifications and master technology and marketing tools, an easy commute from NJ, NYC metro, or NE PA, and opportunities to volunteer for causes to help families and/or animals in need, Marketsmith could be your new professional home.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. To level the field, we’ll ask you to take a personality assessment test and agree to a background check.