Who We Are
We are the largest woman-owned, full-service martech advertising agency of its kind. Guided by our I.P.Q. process, which combines patented marketing technology with hands-on experience, intuition and humanity, we rigorously apply data science and analytics to achieve the best possible outcomes for our clients across all marketing disciplines.
We are a diverse company focused on giving back and encouraging our employees to do great work so they can do good things. Our unique culture puts our employees first – from new graduates to seasoned professionals, and offers tremendous opportunities for learning and advancement as well as competitive salaries. We operate under the vision of a highly-respected CEO and leadership team who inspire team work, innovation and the ability to make a difference for the company. Our employees enjoy all the benefits of working for a Manhattan agency without the commute.
Who We Need
The Marketsmith Client Performance Supervisor is responsible for cultivating and nurturing strong working relationships across the internal agency and client teams alike. The Client Performance Supervisor is someone who thrives on the development of innovative marketing solutions while knowing how to maximize agency resources to deliver against client goals.
- Nurture the relationship between the client and the agency by listening to the clients’ concerns and developing trust and respect
- Cultivate a thorough understanding of the client’s business, including the business model, products, communication, media news and industry trends
- Lead in developing all media and creative briefs working across key stakeholders for input
- Attend client onsite meetings as needed
- Lead weekly client status calls
- Supervise all client service processes including: Creative, Production, Media, Accounting, and Analytics
- Work closely with internal/external media and creative teams to ensure deliverables are on schedule and within budget. This may include developing media and creative briefs
- Work with Accounting Department to ensure timely and accurate billing of all client projects including; responsible for opening and closing all job numbers, tracking budgets, reconciliation of all projects, and client invoicing, attendance at weekly and monthly financial meetings, etc.
- Communicate with Production/Traffic on project timelines, job numbers, estimates, setting up meetings, issuing instructions and trafficking deliverables/materials
- Work with marketing analytics team to help establish KPIs and measure and report on an ongoing basis
- Lead compiling of all analytic reporting working with senior client leadership to ensure recap reports are well written incorporating project background, results, and areas of optimization
- Actively mentor junior employees and recruit new talent to the Agency
- Lead/Support in the development of all client PowerPoint presentations ensuring content is accurate and formatting, proofreading, duplication efforts are followed
- Responsible for all financial management of the account ensuring all estimates, invoices, accruals, and financial recaps are developed accurately and issued in a timely manner
Qualifications and Education Requirements
What You’ll Need
- Bachelor’s degree and 3-5 years of experience in an agency or related environment. An action-oriented entrepreneurial spirit and a laser focus on the outcome, not just on the process
- An eagerness to think differently about problems and roll up your sleeves to help figure them out
- Courage to dig deep into the business and question everything to understand where the pain points and link our work directly back to the business as much as possible
- A resiliently positive attitude. This is critical to foster a highly collaborative environment
- Passion and genuine enthusiasm for advertising, media, technology, and your career growth
- Inclination to think outside of the box to imagine new ideas and encourage progressive dialogue
- The ability to confidently present your own and other’s work persuasively
- Demonstrating interest in marketing by reading trade publications, industry blogs, participation in educational webinars, etc.
- Financial savvy – the willingness and capability to work with numbers
- Travel as required
What We Offer
With free drinks and healthy snacks, a game room where you can blow off some steam, a walking club, free gym membership, and weight loss programs; paid time off, work from home time and Summer Fridays; a robust benefits package including health, dental, accident, life, and critical care insurance, health and dependent flexible spending accounts; 401K; guest speakers, access, an easy commute from NJ, NYC metro, or NE PA, and opportunities to volunteer for causes to help families and animals in need, Marketsmith could be your new professional home.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. To level the field, we’ll ask you to take a personality assessment test and agree to a background check.