Who We Are
We are the largest woman-owned, full-service martech advertising agency of its kind. Guided by our I.P.Q. process, which combines patented marketing technology with hands-on experience, intuition and humanity, we rigorously apply data science and analytics to achieve the best possible outcomes for our clients across all marketing disciplines.
We are a diverse company focused on giving back and encouraging our employees to do great work so they can do good things. Our unique culture puts our employees first – from new graduates to seasoned professionals, and offers tremendous opportunities for learning and advancement as well as competitive salaries. We operate under the vision of a highly-respected CEO and leadership team who inspire team work, innovation and the ability to make a difference for the company. Our employees enjoy all the benefits of working for a Manhattan agency without the commute.
Who we need
The Marketsmith Client Performance Director will be responsible for steering the strategies on your client’s business while ensuring the agency is fully prepared to meet all of the client’s marketing and communication needs. The Client Performance Director leads the team toward the overall account vision, creates new solutions for driving the business forward, motivates team members to greater contributions, and has impact with client directors and influence with client officers. The Client Performance Director will find new ways to drive organic growth; understanding that doing great work for the client means expanding our relationship and increasing revenue.
- Responsible for leading the initiation of all marketing, creative, media and research projects for each client
- Act as the primary internal and external contact for all activities of the account providing effective direction to ensure that the agency is properly managing client needs outlined in SOW
- Responsible for building strong client relationships
- Truly collaborate across the agency network to drive integrated thinking and communication solutions that are aligned with business goals
- Direct all client service processes including: Creative, Production, Media, Accounting, and Analytics
- Work closely with internal/external media and creative teams to ensure deliverables are on schedule and within budget. This may include developing media and creative briefs
- Work with Accounting Department to ensure timely and accurate billing of all client projects including; responsible for opening and closing all job numbers, tracking budgets, reconciliation of all projects, and client invoicing, attendance at weekly and monthly financial meetings, etc.
- Communicate with Production/Traffic on project timelines, job numbers, estimates, setting up meetings, issuing instructions and trafficking deliverables/materials
- Work with marketing analytics team to help establish KPIs and measure and report on an ongoing basis
- Oversee data analytics reporting process for each media effort ensuring all resources are available, timing is met and points of view/optimization opportunities are outlined. The Director is responsible for understanding the process and leading the presentation and next steps.
- Unite and lead cross-functional teams in the most efficient, optimal process for effective use of resources
- Work with direct reports to ensure flawless execution across each project
- Lead/Support in the development of all client PowerPoint presentations
- Mentor, motivate and reward account associates, managers, and supervisors during challenges, learning opportunities and successes by sharing knowledge, plans, and budgets
- Create and support staff-development, training, and onboarding
- Actively network and recruit new talent to the agency
- Driving profitability through organic growth and building business opportunities for clients and in turn, providing growth for the agency
- Ensuring the agency is maximizing profitability by adhering to resource goals and monitoring time
Qualifications and Education Requirements
What You’ll Need
- Bachelor’s degree and 7 years of experience in an agency or related environment.
- Inclination to think outside of the box to imagine new ideas and encourage progressive dialogue
- An eagerness to think differently about problems and rolling up your sleeves to help figure them out
- Ability to recognize a great idea and empower the creative teams to push the boundaries on the work we make, while providing the business context needed for the work to be successful
- A resiliently positive attitude. This is critical to foster a highly collaborative environment
- Demonstrating interest in marketing by reading trade publications, industry blogs, participation in educational webinars, etc.
- The ability to confidently present your own and other’s work persuasively
- Financial savvy – the willingness and capability to work with numbers
- Travel as required
What we offer
With free drinks and healthy snacks, a game room where you can blow off some steam, a walking club, free gym membership, and weight loss programs; paid time off, work from home time and Summer Fridays; a robust benefits package including health, dental, accident, life, and critical care insurance, health and dependent flexible spending accounts; 401K; guest speakers, access, an easy commute from NJ, NYC metro, or NE PA, and opportunities to volunteer for causes to help families and animals in need, Marketsmith could be your new professional home.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. To level the field, we’ll ask you to take a personality assessment test and agree to a background check.