Who we need
The Marketsmith Account Executive is responsible for cultivating and nurturing strong working relationships across the internal agency and client teams alike. The Account Executive is someone who thrives on the development of innovative marketing solutions while knowing how to maximize agency resources to deliver against client goals.
- Serves as the day to day contact responsible for execution and implementation of all marketing efforts
- Manages all internal budgets, labor hours tracking and reporting and profitability reports
- Manages all competitive intelligence by tracking and analyzing all competitive activity and trends, creative, media (traditional and non-traditional), and new product introductions and sales/market share to compile reports to present to clients
- Ensure all processes are followed and executed flawlessly. They will lead the development of all status reports, financial estimates, tracking, media planning and buying reports
- Responsible for development of all creative, research and media briefings
- Responsible for ensuring resources, timelines and process are put into action to support the IP process. Works with their analytic counterpart to ensure all client data is captured, dashboards are created/updated and agency resources meet regularly to evaluate results and formulate strategies
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree and 2-3 years experience in an agency or related environment managing $800K – $1.5M in billings.
- An action-oriented entrepreneurial spirit and a laser focus on the outcome, not just on the process
- Experience with marketing analytics to help establish KPIs, measure and report on an ongoing basis
- An eagerness to think differently about problems and roll up your sleeves to help figure them out
- Courage to dig deep into the business and question everything to understand where the pain points and link our work directly back to the business as much as possible
- A resiliently positive attitude. This is critical to foster a highly collaborative environment
- Passion and genuine enthusiasm for advertising, media, technology, and your career growth
- Inclination to think outside of the box to imagine new ideas and encourage progressive dialogue
- The ability to confidently present your own and other’s work persuasively
- Demonstrating interest in marketing by reading trade publications, industry blogs, participation in educational webinars, etc.
- Financial savvy – the willingness and capability to work with numbers
- Travel as required
Who we are
Marketsmith Inc. is a women-owned, full-service marketing agency with a proven history of launching products that build successful brands. Our mission is to deliver real business impact for our clients through the applied use of omnichannel campaigns, high-performance creative, and end-to-end measurement. We launch challenger brands into champions and grow champion brands into legends.
Our unique culture aligns experienced professionals with hungry innovators to create a diverse environment built to drive new discoveries, efficient operations, and effective executions. The team operates under the vision of a highly respected CEO and leadership team who inspire teamwork, innovation, and the ability to make a difference. In our work-from-anywhere environment, location is not a barrier of entry for any Marketsmith employee. Marketsmith also stands for much more than just great marketing campaigns. The team values community over everything and is committed to establishing a more equitable future for underrepresented communities through educational workshops, knowledge sessions, employment opportunities, and philanthropic efforts.
What we offer
Flexible Remote Work Setting: The Marketsmith Inc office is open for jobs that require that in-person support, but the team is predominantly working from home as we have fully transitioned to a work-from-anywhere model. Marketsmith offers paid time off, Summer Fridays, and a robust benefits package that includes health, dental, accident, life, and critical care insurance; health and dependent flexible spending accounts; a 401(k); guest speakers; access to classes to earn certifications and master technology and marketing tools; an easy commute from NJ, NYC metro, or NE PA; and opportunities to volunteer for causes to help families and/or animals in need. Marketsmith could be your new professional home.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. To level the field, we’ll ask you to take a personality assessment test and agree to a background check.